Monday, June 14, 2010

I must remember this....


Somebody put me back on my schedule!!

I like schedules, I mean REALLY like them. Oh sure, I love the idea of foot loose and fancy free days where one thing leads to another.  Where children wake when then want and rest when they need.  Happy, happy days!  However, I have (once AGAIN) decided that I am a mother who craves routine and I am raising children who NEED routine.  After a week of being up WAY too late, eating at odd times, and being very loosey goosey (well, my loosey goosey, which probably isn't that wild, but it's all relative) the hammer came down last night.  It was back to reality.  It started out ok, but there was eventual resistance from the troops.  Although they are truly much happier on a schedule, their 4 and 6 year old selves don't realize this.  So, army mama had to make an appearance and it looks like she might be sticking around for a few days.  Wish me luck getting us back on track!

No comments: