Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Two More!

I'm thankful for Mondays!  I work from home on Mondays and most weeks I just work a half a day.  I catch up from the weekend and get set for a great week.  This week in particular I was grateful for Monday because most of my weekend chores were left undone since Eleanor and I left for Chicago on Friday morning.  I cooked and did laundry and cleaned up the house.  I got my calendar straight for the week and took a long walk.   I was able to return work email from my dining room table and the one meeting I had was at the Starbucks up the street.  Monday might not be my favorite day of the week but it's still a pretty terrific day!
This pretty much sums up my Monday :)!




Today I'm also thankful for Richard Rohr.  I was introduced to his writing a long time ago but didn't really read anything until a couple of years ago.  Now I read something of his almost daily.  His writing is brilliant and makes me really think about my lived faith.   Here's a devotion I've been re-reading lately.

No comments: