Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our first batch of cookies!


I broke my promise--sorry!  It's been over a week.  We still don't have everything set up so that I can take pictures and get them on the computer.  Soon!  I just had to post a picture from my phone (which I can get pictures off of)  of our first afternoon of cookie baking!  The island is as wonderful as I hoped it would be for baking with the girls.  Everyone could reach and enjoyed helping out.  Emma and Ellie have been at the island for the last hour playing with chocolate chips--not eating, just lining them up, counting them, putting them in jail, chopping them with an axe, singing to them..you know, normal chocolate chip stuff!  We are loving the house, it is great to be home at last. 

1 comment:

gossipgirl said...

Those chocolate chips look sooo good! I wish I could be there with you to eat them! Although I bet the actual cookies are even better!!! yummmmmm! I'm loving the pictures! Keep them coming!! Hows the house? I wish i could be there to see it, but i'm sure i will soon! Give everyone my love, and lots of it!
Leah