Friday, May 29, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

We took full advantage of this lovely day!  We walked to the History Museum and enjoyed a story and  a craft.  After a very fun mystery themed story time we had a picnic lunch and played at the park.
She is really getting the hang of pumping!  
She chose this hat...can you figure out why?
Ellie said,  " I'm laying here and the wind pushes me, back and forth, ahhhhhh".  What a poet!

And to end the outing we stopped at the snow cone stand!  It's OPEN!!  Each girl tried a flavor never tasted before, last year they were devoted root beer and strawberry fans.  Today Ellie tried lemon lime and after seeing the bright green syrup commented "it really should be yellow".   Emma happily tried cherry.  I'm interested to see if they stick to their flavors all summer again!  

So, you've probably noticed this blog has taken a turn (did you notice the title change), more of a daily log/journal/diary.  The girls each have a summer journal and I'm joining them in an electronic version.  It might not be the most exciting stuff---nothing like the excitement of bricks being laid and roofs flying!  It's fun for me though and I hope it reminds me every day of how lucky I am to be hanging out with the coolest 2 people ever!  

No comments: