Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A day with Ellie


Grandma Jackie had a special day with Emma today. So that meant Ellie and I had a special day too! Ellie wanted to go to the zoo because who doesn't want to go to the zoo when it's 90 degrees at 10 in the morning! She headed straight for the train.


We got off at the train to ride the carrousel. She chose the donkey, she always chooses the donkey! That means I got to ride the hippo/pig thing.

It was so hot that she had Dippin' Dots at 10:30 in the morning. After the quick snack we hopped back on the train and rode the loop back to our stroller (she wanted to be pushed in the stroller??) and left. A quick trip for sure!


After a couple of errands she wanted to go to Wendy's for lunch. Kevin took the girls there on Saturday for lunch and it was a big hit!

Thanks Ellie, you are such a fun girl to hang out with! I love you , I love you , I love you!!!!

No comments: