Emma is now missing two teeth! This weekend she also discovered the true identity of the tooth fairy. Emma is very relieved to know. The whole fairy in her room, taking her teeth idea was really bothering her.
We had a great 24 hour visit with Grandpa and Kyra this weekend too. After returning home my dad shared what he learned on this visit, a true example of how we never stop learning and that kids are the best teachers.
Just a few of the things I learned this weekend:
- Faith starts with the fairy god mother and is called into question when she wants something you're not ready to give up.
- Ellie prints better than I did in high school.
- Ellie is most agreeable when we negotiate while laying under her bed.
- Remy's is a must do at least
twice no threeno no no four times a year.
- According to Emma's calculations - Kyra is 9 years older than you Melissa.
- Adults do not fall as often as kids - a mystery still to be solved?
- It's ok to substitute chocolate for gluten containing foods.