Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waiting...

Sometimes waiting is the hardest thing


and sometimes it makes you sit back a little and enjoy.  Right now I'm loving....

this smile.  She lost her first upper tooth last week and it made me cry, she looks so grown up.  I love it though, that big open spot , she looks ready for first grade.








this goofy girl!  She insists that she has a loose tooth and she makes sure to wiggle it often.











- my clean house!
-my stocked refrigerator, and pantry.  We shouldn't need toilet paper for about a year.
-my clean car--will it stay clean???
-the sound on the other end of the phone every time I call someone, very expectant and anxious, and really sweet :)!
-the fact that Kevin is not able to sleep and says " I don't know what is wrong with me".  I distinctly remember this insomnia in the weeks before Emma and Ellie were born.

my girls love of the musical Annie.  They dance and sing to the music all day long.  When it's time to clean their room Emma shouts "And you'll stay up till this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler Building" and they both dance around cleaning (sort of cleaning) their room.  It makes everything more fun.

No comments: