Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh!

Six hours at Six Flags and I feel like I ran a half marathon and forgot to rehydrate, eat and maybe even  sleep.  Ok, it's not that bad but it is 9:45am and I'm still in my pajamas.  I've designated today "catch up day", which means lots of laundry and cleaning and drinking of water, all while in my pajamas.  At least until 2:45 when Eleanor needs to be at dance.  I have to admit I'd happily do it again in a heartbeat.  Emma and Eleanor had a wonderful time and truth be told so did Kevin and I.

  The Shakespeare Festival, which happens to be much more my speed than a day at Six Flags.  Lucky am I to be a part of a family where we can do lots of things together, each of us with our favorites,  but all of us bending and compromising and trying to focus on the important part.....being together.

No comments: