Monday, March 9, 2015

#sabbath

#sabbath

  This season of our lives makes a Sunday without work or other obligations seem impossible.  I try to make our everyday lives as calm and peaceful and NOT overpacked with outside stuff as possible. This makes us choosy about what we say yes to but in turn makes everything we do say yes to worth it!     I find that by making sure my whole family is rested and focused we make better decisions about how to spend our future time, which leads to us spending our time in ways that reflect where we want to grow.  
So no we don't have a whole day devoted to rest and reflection ( my wheels are turning right now about how on earth we might be able to do a sabbath a month?  a season? the possibilities!) but I think for now making sure that our lives have time every day for rest and reflection works.






No comments: