Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankful in November

November! 
 I'm so happy to welcome this wonderful month!  
I'm also excited to begin my somewhat annual November thankful posts!

Today, I'm thankful for a day to get things back on track around our house.   We spent nearly the whole day organizing and cleaning up.  It was very needed and felt great.  We had conversations throughout the day about other things that are in need of some cleaning up.  
Attitudes.  Time spent on technology.  Time management.  Sugar intake!  Keeping up with chores.  



Halloween was a success.  Lots and lots of fun was had.  Though I never got a photo of the girls together this year.  They were all going in different directions!   I am getting terrible about taking pictures.  I vow here and now to improve.





No comments: