Thursday, February 26, 2009

The fever is gone!

Emma's fever has broken!!  After being sick since last Friday, Emma seems to finally be well.  All 3 of us were feeling like. we. were. going. INSANE. after being cooped up for that long.   So this afternoon we took a walk to the house.  WOW!!!    I only had my phone so the pictures are pretty rotten but you still get a good idea of how things look.  I think I'm going to see this view oh, about a million times over the next few years!  
Here the girls are on the landing and yes, Emma  is wearing a fur hat and Ellie has tutu on.  We were desperate to get out of the apartment.  My only request of them was that they have clothes on and not pajamas.  
The stairs are beautiful!  
Here you can see the detail in the posts.  They will be painted white like the trim.  The stairs will  be stained to match the floors (which are finished!) and then will have a runner down the middle.  We would have rather had the stairs uncovered but I was just too worried about little girls slipping down the stairs in stocking feet. 

This is the tile in the mud room and the back entry.  Nice, neutral, dirt hiding!

No comments: