Monday, February 9, 2009

Not too much to report!

I was just sitting down at the computer to write a post when I realized Ellie had been awfully quiet for several minutes.  I walked into the living room and found this!!  She is no longer napping---but sometimes after a long weekend a Monday nap is just perfect. By the way, that's marker on her nose.
The most exciting part of our week was the production of The Gingerbread Boy at Emma's preschool.   She was the Gingerbread Boy and was OUTSTANDING!  Really, she was wonderful!  I was so nervous, she was cool as a cucumber.
So proud!  

Here's the back of the house, the siding is finished.  No, the house is not slanted, I guess that I am!  
There won't be much to show until late this week.  The drywall is being finished and that really doesn't make for exciting pictures!  The water connection was finished up today.
Later this week the painters will prime the walls.  The siding will be finished in front and maybe the columns too. 

No comments: