Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Weekend


 Happy St. Patrick's Day!  It's been a weekend of celebrations....
-birthday parties for both big girls (I'm seriously contemplating not allowing anymore birthday party sleepovers...I'm really getting tired of grouchy kids who have stayed up all night the previous night fueled by sugar)
-lunch out with 2 of my girls on Friday
-dinner out both Friday and Saturday nights
-a visit from Kyra and Grandpa
-a marvelous piano recital
-pre-birthday hoopla for me....my family is really spoiling me this weekend.  Nobody fought all -afternoon and I read for nearly 3 hours, while they brought me snacks and drinks in bed.
Does it have to end?

Kevin made this shepherd's pie tonight.  He subbed Boca burgers for the ground turkey and left out the nutmeg, tomato, and all of optional additions.  It was very good.  Here is the shepherd's pie we usually make.  It is also excellent.  

No comments: