Thursday, May 23, 2013

Building


This morning Lucy had a colossal fit.. screaming, kicking, rolling around, yelling.  This is rare for her so when she has a tantrum she really makes it worth her time.  After it was over I hugged her and said it can be really tough to be two and a half.   She replied "Yes, I think I need to be 3.  I need my birthday."  I love her so much that sometimes when I'm talking to her or watching her play my heart actually breaks and aches in happiness.   It reminds me of a quote my mom once shared with me-

Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ” 
― Elizabeth Stone


This morning Lucy built a tower with blocks.  I loved being able to capture her thought process .


Hmmm, do I dare add another?



I'm not sure about this.


                         
                                                                           Oh no!





No comments: