Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ash Wednesday

It's Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent. 
How I love this season!
I had planned to get ashes this morning and attend service tonight.
A nasty virus has other plans for me though.
I wanted to share some ideas for our family reflections and talk with the girls about what they want to focus on.
Instead the girls are heating up soup for me and entertaining each other perfectly.
I am really thankful for those girls.
Over the next 40 days I'd love to write here often.
One of the other things I'd like to do this year is this photo a day project.  I'd really like to get the girls involved too.  

#announce

Lucy made this "lemonade" for me this afternoon.  Water, fresh squeezed orange juice and brown sugar.   To me, this picture is an announcement of love.  I am so lucky


No comments: