Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happily stuck at home!

Today we captured the winter portion of our seasons out our window photos!  Emma woke up and shouted "Mom, your dream came true, you can take our picture in front of the window with snow"!  Her enthusiasm reminded me of last week when we were at the store and the girls asked if they could have Pop Tarts, I said --- much to their surprise- ok.   Their surprise turned into utter delight, they  danced and sang in the aisle.  Another shopper chuckled and said "Man, that's some joy I want".  
So, I guess today my dream came true, I got to take a picture of the girls in front of the window with snow, but the dreamy part was, I was stuck inside playing games, reading books, baking, sewing just a little, drinking hot tea and generally having a day full of joy!  


November


June


April

It doesn't hurt the joy department that things are progressing at the house! The second floor drywall was hung yesterday.  The first floor was going to be hung today but with the weather I'm not sure anyone made it to the house.   I'll go over tomorrow--I have cookies to deliver!  I can't wait to see what the house looks like.  

1 comment:

Ms. Turnage said...

So excited for you guys. Jackson and I made snow angels today in our yard. He made a family of them. Snow days are suddenly not so bad. -- Mel