Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's true

I know there are lots of people out there who under no circumstance would own a mini-van.    I'd say that I understand but I don't.  I do get that they aren't cool, and they do scream "MOM on board".  But I am a mom, and I really don't think I'd fool anybody if I were tooling around town in a __________ (insert cool car, I've no idea what that would be) what with the 3 car seats and kids in back.  I've long since given up the idea that a car will make me cool (there is probably some much cooler word to use than cool, see I'm so hopelessly behind).  With that said I can now profess my love for my van.  She even has a name, Janie.   Double sliding doors, room for 8, cupholders for 96, smooth ride, back up sensors, what's not to love? It's true, I'm thankful for my van!
I volunteered in Ellie's classroom today and this was in her writing folder. We love our van!
  

No comments: