Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Logical Reasoning

Each day Eleanor brings a folder home from first grade with work from the day, homework and notes from school.  In this folder Eleanor also writes one thing she learned that day. I love seeing what she chooses, it is precious.

Today Eleanor wrote: Day 43- I learned logical reasoning.

Here are a few of my favorites so far-
Day 2- I learned when we tell promises we keep promises.
Day 4- I learned to take my time.
Day 6- I learned less than and greater than.
Day 18- I learned are insects pests, pals, or both?
Day 25- I learned you have to agree on the same pitch to sing in.
Day 27- I learned 911 is not for fun.
Day 31- I learned how to subtract more.
Day 33- I learned how to carefully roll my mealworms shelter to see if my mealworm is alive.
Day 39- I learned how to stretch my brain.
Day 40- I learned it takes a long time for a mealworm to turn into a beetle.



No comments: