Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Progress

"Hiding" from momma before nap today.
My Internet search history for Sunday afternoon includes "toddler proof crib tent".   Things were going that well.  Thankfully, I think we may have turned a corner yesterday.  When I picked Lucy up from her mom's morning out program she said "I'm tired, I need nap in my big girl bed".  I was cautiously optimistic.  I put her down for a nap and not long after she got up.  I returned her to bed once and she slept for 2 hours.  While last night was a bit trickier it wasn't bad either,  and she slept through the night, which was a welcome change for me after sleeping on her floor between 3am-5am the night before. I'm still not ready to say we've transitioned but I'm feeling more confident that a tent purchase is not in my future.

No comments: