Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Progress

"Hiding" from momma before nap today.
My Internet search history for Sunday afternoon includes "toddler proof crib tent".   Things were going that well.  Thankfully, I think we may have turned a corner yesterday.  When I picked Lucy up from her mom's morning out program she said "I'm tired, I need nap in my big girl bed".  I was cautiously optimistic.  I put her down for a nap and not long after she got up.  I returned her to bed once and she slept for 2 hours.  While last night was a bit trickier it wasn't bad either,  and she slept through the night, which was a welcome change for me after sleeping on her floor between 3am-5am the night before. I'm still not ready to say we've transitioned but I'm feeling more confident that a tent purchase is not in my future.

No comments: