Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rain and a low key day

It has rained a lot today!   Lucy was at school this morning so I took the opportunity to really clean the first first floor of our house.  I didn't mind spending all morning cleaning,  I've been wanting to do this for months.  I opened lots of windows and the back door and didn't care at all that a little rain was making its way into the house, the sounds and smells made it worth a few indoor rain drops.  As I cleaned I kept a little list of things that need to be done in each room....the list isn't too long and I think I can tackle it all before summer break.    I also made our favorite blueberry muffins for snack, and this Cheater Korean Beef for dinner.  It was recommend by some friends, plus I've made quite a few recipes from this blog so I'm hopeful that it will be a 5 star (as in all 5 of us liking it) winner!  I'm thankful for easy going, rainy days to help me feel clear headed and peaceful.








No comments: