Monday, March 11, 2019

Days 3, 4,5 and 6- Laughing, talking, a good haircut, and smoothies.

I am so thankful to be in a family that laughs.  A lot.  Every single day.

I am also thankful to be in a family that talks.  A lot.  Most of the Baums are quiet introverts.  

That's right quiet introverts and yet we laugh and talk! Imagine that.   As a quiet introvert who is raising quiet introverts I am on a mission to raise girls who believe that quiet people are incredible leaders.  That quiet people are marvelous listeners.  That quiet people are deep thinkers. That quiet people have strong opinions and lots to share.  That quiet people can do whatever it is they want to do.

I am thankful for a good haircut.  I got one on Saturday and it feels great!

I am thankful for smoothies.  I have one almost every weekday for breakfast and every day that I don't, I regret it.


No comments: