Friday, March 6, 2009

And with that I went back to sugar.....

Here is where the oven and microwave will go.  Things had to be moved around slightly because of an outlet issue.  This changes the counter tops slightly.  So the template will have to be redone.  Of course that can't be done until next week which pushes back the installation of the counters a week.  The tile for the backsplash can't be put in until the counters are in.  Are you feeling my agony?!!  So, after 10 days without sweets they're back in my life! Really, what WAS I thinking?  The final stretch and I thought I could give up sweets! 
Ellie and I walked over this afternoon and Ameren was there!
The wiring is finished and now the plates are being placed on the wall.  Fixtures will go up next week!
 We wanted simple but substantial trim work.  

Ellie collected lots of rocks in the front yard while I did some measuring.  This beautiful weather has me excited to work in the yard!

No comments: