Tuesday, March 31, 2009

See you soon!

The painters are making great progress!  Our bedroom, the guest bedroom, the upstairs hallway, the walls in the staircase as well as the front door will be painted tomorrow and finished up Thursday morning. 

 The appliances were delivered today and look great--can't wait to wash my first load of clothes tomorrow.  I'd have brought a load over today but I  was sure that my bringing clothes would jinx the delivery of the appliances!  Good bye Demun Laundry--we'll miss you, not the laundry part but the fun, hanging out in the laundry playing Uno part!  Yesterday, I left a load of laundry in the washer , imagine that forgetting one of 9 loads, um yea, it had been over a week and so we had 9 loads of dirty laundry.  I got a call mid afternoon from the owner of the laundry, she said she figured it was my stuff, it looked like the girls and she had it all dried, did I want to pick it up or should she drop it off.  Really?  There should be more people in the world like her.  

We are so incredibly happy with the way things are turning out.  It is just the way we've been imagining it all of these months.   I'm going to take a break from the blog for a week or so.  I'm going crazy running around packing, cleaning, shuttling boxes, keeping everyone fed (wait a minute, I don't think Gus has been fed today!!), bathed, and where they need to be when they need to be there-- I was way too close to not being home when Emma's carpool arrived from school this afternoon!  Really though, this takes no time and the honest truth is I want the rest to be a surprise!  I'm looking forward to posting pictures of our home, sweet, home all finished very, very soon!

No comments: