Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cabinet Progress!

Day 1 of the cabinet install and things are already looking great!  Kevin and Emma are standing next to where the refrigerator will go.
The open spaces are for the dishwasher (WOOHOOO!!!) and oven.
Hard at work!
The girls bathroom.  So much space!  The pink sticker says "I'm expensive, do not use me as a workbench"  I'm thinking maybe we should keep it there...nice reminder for the girls as they get older...I have memories of loading up our sink when I was a kid with rocks to try to clean them for my rock polisher.  Hoping to avoid that in this lovely white bathroom.  We'll see!  

Just for a little comparison here is where we currently brush our teeth and when I say "we" I mean we all at the same time.  At least 3 of us, standing here in front of the sink (Ellie on that blue stool) brushing our teeth.  Good times!

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Love the "old" bathroom, "new" bathroom pictures - funny, I think that is my travel size bottle of contact cleaner that I apparently left at your house! :) Kyra