Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 to catch up

Sunny days calling me outdoors have me thankful!  They also have me behind on my thankful posts.  Tonight is catch up time.

I'm thankful to have healthy eaters.  I don't have to do anything special to get them to eat fruit, veggies, yogurt or whole grains. Which means that a donut on Sunday morning is just fine! 


I'm thankful for the schools Emma and Ellie attend.  Kevin and I know that a strong school system to help us educate our girls is one of the greatest gifts we'll give them.  We feel we've found a place that will nurture and build our little learners into big learners, forever full of wonder and excitement about the world around them.    
Emma with her first science fair project.  We are proud of her hard work.  Although Kevin supported her all the way through, she owned this project, doing the work herself and learning every step of the way.

This picture was taken last summer on our 10th anniversary.  I was a month away from giving birth to Lucy.  We were sitting in adirondack chairs in our backyard, those things really aren't designed for huge pregnant ladies.   Kevin had to pull me out, weighing nearly as much as him made the job a bit difficult.  I wasn't even slightly embarrassed, in fact I starting laughing so hard I got a cramp in my side.  That's what 10 wonderful years of marriage will do for you.
I'm thankful to have a great marriage.  It helps that I'm married to my favorite person in the whole world. 







1 comment:

Grandpa...Bill said...

Thnak you so much for sharing Emma's science fair project. She did such a great job of displaying the data the charts and the hypothisis etc. The picture does not have enough detail to allow me to read the details so I can't wait to talk to Emma about it.