Monday, March 24, 2014

Getting our Vitamin D


I had this for my second breakfast today.  It was amazing.  Those bananas!  Kevin and I rode bikes about 4 miles down the road from our hotel to go to Kihei Cafe.  The bellman told us about it and he really looked like he knew what he was talking about.  The bike ride was after a 5 am, in the dark, along the ocean, six mile run.  Which was followed by my first breakfast.  We then went on an ocean kayak tour.  I wish I had pictures but our phones would've been ruined in the water.  The water was so many shades of blue!  Kevin snorkeld and chased sea turtles while I laid on the kayak and thought about how amazing nature is.  

It was 30 degrees in St. Louis this morning and I wondered how the kids felt going back to school in such unspringlike weather.  I wished I could send them some sunshine and a bunch of those yummy bananas.  I'm definitely putting a ton of this sunshine in my bag for the girls and I think I'll make some of this Hawaiin French Toast for them when we get home.  

No comments: