Monday, March 31, 2014

Next up....



Well, it happened.  We have a picture of both of us in Hawaii.  It was a great trip.  I'm so thankful we were able to go and  if I'm ever offered another trip I'll go back in a heartbeat.  

I can't believe tomorrow is April! All year I've been clicking weeks off my calendar in anticipation of this week and now that it's here I'll be honest I'm just a little bit anxious.  I've been thinking positive thoughts and saying prayers and reminding myself that I am prepared for this race.  If you think if it, will you pray for me this week?  Just pray that I'll stay calm and peaceful.  That's what I'm focused on, that and eating a few extra carbs and resting my legs!  And I'm trying not to become even more of weather nut than I already am.  That one is sort of a losing battle though.  Here's the latest and I'll take it!
Sunday
chancerainPartly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

No comments: