Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Break Wrap Up

Spring Break 2014 was a success!  Nothing too amazing just some really nice time together at home.  The kids got along well, we ate out a lot and I had a fantastic birthday!  The kids go back to school tomorrow and soon the countdown to summer will begin! I can't wait!

I'm writing this post from here



Kevin and I are in Hawaii and are sitting on our hotel balcony enjoying an amazing morning.  It's not quite 9am and we've been up for hours enjoying a walk on the beach and breakfast.  We got in at midnight last night (5am at home)!  Our luggage stayed back in LA and we're hoping it will show up today.  Still, who can complain?!  They sell bathing suits and flip flops, sunscreen and hats here in Hawaii so no matter what we're in good shape.  My grandpa's " pack half as much stuff and twice as much money as you think you'll need" is once again paying off!  I miss the kids so much and leaving was very hard for me but the time to relax and recharge is such a blessing!  


No comments: