Friday, November 9, 2012

Staying home

I'm so thankful to be a stay-at-home mom.  I've never regretted this choice.  Even a few months ago when I wondered what my future might hold, I never doubted my past.  As I thought about what I might do next  I decided to become keenly aware of my daily life, what I loved and what I didn't, things I wouldn't get to do if I went back to work and things I wouldn't have to do.   What a great exercise.  I found out this is where I'm called to be right now.  My life is simple, compact and full of joy.  There's peace and contentment in my heart.  I  know lots of amazing working moms who are peaceful and happy too,  fulfillment isn't identical for every single mom.    What a blessing, to live in a world where women can choose what path they wish to follow.

No comments: