Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bicker, bicker......

Tomorrow is the first day of school around here.  It's been a great summer but oh man am I ready for school to start.  It's still too early to have the kids take showers and baths but if I could I would.  Yes, I'd have them bathe, feed them some dinner, read them a story and put them to bed and it's not even 5:30.  That's a sure sign, I'm out of summer steam.
I'm sure they have but it feels like they've never fought like this before.  It's making me CrAzY! They can turn anything into an argument. And the drama over the tiniest little things!
Both big girls had play dates today and the mom and nanny of the other girls were just as exhausted looking as me and despondently shared that the sibling fighting in their homes is at an all time high.  Both of these families also have 3 kids but their families are spaced closer than mine and all of the kids are in on the bickering, poor them.  Luckily most of the time I just have 2 fighters.  I guess we all need some space and a little room to move.

This cartoon really made me chuckle.  So true. 

No comments: