Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 12- 2 days to catch up on!

Today I am thankful for my friends, family and coworkers. That's certainly enough to cover 2 days of gratitude!  They are really the best group of people I could ask to have in my life.  This list, while not exhaustive are some of the qualities of these amazing people:

  • Caring
  • Funny
  • Strong
  • Loving
  • Understanding
  • Faithful
  • Brilliant
  • Justice Minded
  • Good Listeners
  • Generous
  • Happy
  • Empathetic
Over the last few days it's been comforting to know that in my deep pain I am not alone.  We are not a group of whiners, haters, complainers, or otherwise soft folk.  We are strong, we are loving and we will stand together to LOVE one another.  And by one another I mean ALL of God's kingdom.  That is the work, and that is hard work!  Hard, Hard, Hard work.  Which I am not yet up for but I am praying all the time to become the person who can take that on. God gives me love through this amazing group of friends, family and coworkers at every turn.  And I feel a little less disoriented and a little more ready to walk towards the work each and every day.  




No comments: