Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 3- Anticipation


Today I'm thankful for the anticipation of Thanksgiving and the little things that remind me that it's just around the corner.
Like Starbucks! 
 I'm a sucker for their red cups filled with holiday coffee.  Tonight I worked from Starbucks while Eleanor was at dance and I had a Chestnut Praline Latte (in a green cup).  YUM!  
And Thanksgiving music!
  Yes, Thanksgiving music.  I have a Vince Guaraldi station on Pandora that sounds like Thanksgiving to me.  My girls say it sounds like an elevator but what do they know!  A friend shared a Thanksgiving playlist she created and has been listening to for the last 5 years.  It made me feel less odd about the fact that I have Thanksgiving music.  
And eggnog!
Which I will absolutely not buy this early but I did see in the grocery store today.




No comments: