Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14- AAA and Neighbors

Oh, Mondays.  
This particular Monday morning my car had a dead battery.  Someone left a light on 😏 in one of the back rows of the van.  Thankfully we have AAA so I called them right away for a jump.  But I still needed to get Eleanor and Lucy to school.  We are lucky to live close enough to walk to school, though often I'm going straight to work from taking the girls to school so we usually drive.  It's a great walk and many of my neighbors walk nearly every day.  
As I was trying to figure out how to wait for AAA and get the girls to school on time my neighbor walked by with his sons on their way to school.   Thank goodness--a solution!  He gladly walked the girls safely to school and Lucy was thrilled with such an adventure!
Today I'm thankful for all of the safety nets that I have in my life. 
It is not lost on me how privileged I am.


This photo taken this summer on vacation in Michigan. What a trip!  Also feeling especially grateful today for these three literary ladies!



No comments: